[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Dance and Music? A&S Deputy?

Andrew Spies antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 29 11:27:45 PDT 2007

hello, myfanwy!

  I was originally hoping to run the ball, but find myself having to leave right after court.  i dont know who is handling that aspect now, but Riannan(sp?) is supposed to be heading up the dance portion of the event.  i will be teaching (as far as i know) a GW Ansteorran Ball Prep class, but know not when.

  Antonello

  PS: what are the requirements for Deputy?

Myfanwy ferch Eifion <myfanwy at pug.net> wrote:
  So, what time will the ball begin at Yule/KDMS? We'll be in Houston for
another reason and busy all day on Saturday but would like to come to the
ball. What classes will I be missing? Who all is planning on teaching?

Anybody from here planning on applying for the A&S Deputy of Dance and
Music?

Myfanwy