[Anst-dancers] Merry Musicians CD

Andrew Spies antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 11:54:34 PST 2008

i agree with Ihon.  i think it's a fabulous idea if it can be pulled off well (read: by someone who's a good caller).  the most common problem we have in calling dances is that there just isnt the time to "call" properly.  we use cues (words that jog the memory) more than we actually call.

  i'd be interested to see what comes of it.

  Antonello

John Hirling <jhirling at gmail.com> wrote:
  I think it's a great idea and would yield a very helpful tool.  There are a great number of CDs and tapes out there, but I don't recall any that have the dances called.
~ihon