[Anst-dancers] Reminder: Dance Revel tomorrow, September 6 in Bryn Gwlad

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Fri Sep 5 12:53:55 PDT 2008

Bryn Gwlad will be hosting a Dance revel on September 6, 2008.  We will
begin at 6:00 and go until 10:00 (or if we are still dancing, we can stay
later, we just need to be out of the hall by midnight).  The location is at
the Wells Branch Community Center at 2106 Klattenhoff in Austin, TX.

During the day Bryn Gwlad will be hosting one of our larger Demos at the
park right next to this location.  It will be having interactive A&S
displays, Rapier fighting, Chivalric fighting, and European (and possible
Middle Eastern?) dancing.  If you are interested in coming early, feel free
to come on over and visit with us at the Renaissance Day in the Park.

We are requesting that everybody bring a dish to share.  We will need
everything: main dishes, side dishes, and deserts.

If you have any questions concerning this event, please feel free to email
me at: myfanwy at pug.net

I hope to see dancers from other groups than Bryn Gwlad!!!

Myfanwy