[Anst-dancers] FW: [gulf_wars_dance] Gulf Wars Teachers Desired

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Mon Sep 8 19:31:47 PDT 2008

------ Forwarded Message
From: Honorable Lady Eridana of Alrewas <eridani1138 at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 19:26:29 -0000
To: <gulf_wars_dance at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [gulf_wars_dance] Gulf Wars Teachers Desired

Dear Dancers,
It is now time to spread the word amongst all the hamlets and villages that
we seek all those
willing to teach the art of dance whilst sojurning at the Gulf Wars.
Please, rest not until each
Barony and Shire knows that we hunger for their teacher.  Spread the word to
many Kingdoms
through any channels that you know.  If you can dance, you can teach- you
just have to know
the words.

And if there are particular dancers of wisdom and judgement and useful when
up against it,
let me know that we might add them to this list and round out our list with
more members.

Eridani

------ End of Forwarded Message