[Anst-dancers] 30th Year Evening Activities

Nadine ianthe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:08:14 PDT 2009

I'm sad to not see a ball listed, and I remember 25th year and
dancing, and Philip.

I think for some reason, for European dance to stay alive, you need at
least 1 or 2 people involved who are just crazy about European dance,
and willing to do the work/initiative for it. And without that
momentum it just kind of fizzle out. And I feel I've lost touch with
people so much I'm not sure who or what I'll do if I go aside from
dancing.

Lowrie.