[Anst-dancers] 30th Year Evening Activities

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 16:51:34 PDT 2009

The Pearl Ball,  I like that.  :-)

Just to be clear:
Do you want to be the Ball Hostess, who will sponsor one of the sets?
Or do you just want to sponsor (teach) one of the sets?

If the Ball Hostess, great! I will help you in any way.
If a sponsor, great! I will still help you in any way.

Performance dances:
Here's an idea.  There are three dance groups that I know about: Stargate, BG & Moonschadow. (sorry if I am mistaken)
Would each group be willing to 1) host one set of dances and 2) open their set with a Preformace dance?
  I know watching the candle light dance of BG is one of the Dream moments for me.  :-)

Hanna

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs