[Anst-dancers] 30th Year Evening Activities

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:36:07 PDT 2009

Howdy -

I think Hanna may have scheduled it. She emailed the list back in October to start planning things - saying she'd get it on the schedule and to help organize but that she needed help running the actual dances.

I doubt she has access to the list while at work but she may be able to confirm later on.

~philip