[Anst-dancers] 30th Year Evening Activities

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 11:12:09 PDT 2009

Hello everyone!

I am in charge of the hall at 30th year.  I double checked everything I had, and it looks as if this mention on the schedule is just a place holder.  No official dance classes have been scheduled.  Earlier in the process Master Ihon had emailed me about the possibility of dance in the hall, so I sectioned off an area.

If anyone would like to schedule a class, please email the master scheduler Honorable Lord Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com.  He will put it on the schedule.

Katheryn
Ansteorran 30th Year Hall Coordinator