[Anst-dancers] Known World Dance

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Sun Feb 22 11:19:03 PST 2009

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009, Charlene Charette <charlene281 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 12:00 AM,  <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
>
> > <http://terpsichore.cynnabar.org/>
> >
> >> I might be interested in going.
> >
> > The ball list and class list is linked to from there -- see if it
> > looks interesting?  Four tracks of classes this year, I see.
>
> Cool!  I need to check with François to verify we have no other
> plans for that weekend, but I should be able to go.  Who else is
> going?  The event announcement mentions a Hampton Inn nearby and I
> should be able to get a free room there and would be willing to have
> roomies.  Contact me off-list if you want to co-ordinate.

For each person attending, they provide a little thick booklet of
dance cheat sheets.  I find it very helpful -- some dances you can't
learn from the abbrev., but at least they serve as reminders.  At the
end of the day, they usually sell the leftover booklets at $1 apiece;
I usually pick up a dozen or two to distribute back in Ansteorra.
They are available for download from <http://downloads.cynnabar.org/>,
but I don't know how to convince Adobe Reader to print it in booklet
form.

The Burgh of Cynnabar, as it then was, was where I first got active in
the SCA.  I'm still friends with a few people there, like the European
dance coordinator, so I might be of some small assistance for those
who have other questions or requests.

Danielis de Lindecolina
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com