[Anst-dancers] Known World Dance

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 22:11:37 PST 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 12:00 AM,  <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> <http://terpsichore.cynnabar.org/>
>
>> I might be interested in going.
>
> The ball list and class list is linked to from there -- see if it
> looks interesting?  Four tracks of classes this year, I see.

Cool!  I need to check with François to verify we have no other plans
for that weekend, but I should be able to go.  Who else is going?  The
event announcement mentions a Hampton Inn nearby and I should be able
to get a free room there and would be willing to have roomies.
Contact me off-list if you want to co-ordinate.

--Perronnelle

--
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but
I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.  --