[Anst-dancers] Dancing Opportunities and Yule Revels

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 05:47:55 PST 2010

Hi all,

We have a few classes and dancing evenings coming up at two Yule Revels in Killeen and Austin.  Feel free to come and join in!

December 4th at the Hellsgate Yule Revel there is dance teaching from 7-8 and then a masque feast, frolicing, and hopefully time to dance what was learned.  You can learn more at:  http://www.hellsgate-sca.org/events/yule.html

December 11th, the Bryn Gwlad Yule Revel will run from 2 to 11 pm at the Georgetown San Gabriel Park Center (Candlemas' traditional site).  There are many fun things planned.  We've been asked to do about 3 hours of dance class during the day and dance sets in the evening.  No website yet on this one, but there should be one shortly that can be reached by the Baronial site:  http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/

I hope you all find time through the holidays to dance and delight in the moments.

Sorcha ni Fhaolain aka Star
Bryn Gwlad Dance Guild Principal