[Anst-dancers] Call for Teachers at Candlemas

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 06:23:33 PST 2010

February 5th, Bryn Gwlad will once again host Candlemas to welcome back the light to the Barony.  This year will include saying goodbye to Baron Avery and Baroness Gwenneth and appointing a new couple to lead the Barony.

During the day, we will have a dance track going amid the classes that day.  Although we have some excellent teachers available here locally, I would welcome volunteer teachers from other parts of the kingdom as well.  Please contact me at star7fisher at aol.com if you are interested in leading a class.

Some frequent dances that our musicians know and can be part of the evening dance sets:

Hole in the Wall
Maltese Bransle (Schiarazula Marazula)
Horse's Bransle
Montarde Bransle