[Anst-dancers] Known World Dance registration deadline

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 11:02:40 PDT 2011

A tentative schedule of classes has been posted as a set of screen captures in a
photo album on the Known World Dance Symposium Facebook page. I think it can be
viewed, even if you don't have a Facebook account,
at www.facebook.com/album.php?id=176672272369410&aid=40119

--Urraca

I know this is awkward, but our web minister is behind on updating the website.