[Anst-dancers] Dance track at King's College

myfanwy at pug.net myfanwy at pug.net
Wed Feb 9 10:33:23 PST 2011

Assuming that somebody gets a bid in for King's College, I would like to see us increase the presence of dance in our kingdom.  Especially since we have not had a Kingdom Dance and Music Symposium in quite a while.  So, would people be willing to teach some dance classes?  Maybe we could even do one hour for more advance?

Not that I'm in charge, but there is talk about King's College and I would like for us to be onboard as soon as something has been decided so I'm trying to gauge interest.

Myfanwy