[Anst-dancers] Dance track at King's College

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 12:15:25 PST 2011

Fellow dancers,
There is some discussion going here in Bryn Gwlad to bid for it and if so, I'm willing to help
coordinate a dance track.  I definitely would be willing to teach wherever it might be held--if I
don't have a conflict of schedule.
I've also had a recent challenge by my musicians to introduce more Griesley dances.  Anyone willing to
teach such a class?
Sorcha ni Fhaolain "Star"
Dance Guild Principal, Bryn Gwlad
Message: 1
ate: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:33:23 -0600
rom: myfanwy at pug.net
o: Ansteorran Dancers <ansteorra-dancers at lists.ansteorra.org>
ubject: [Anst-dancers] Dance track at King's College
essage-ID: <77C8E935-718B-4FA2-9BDC-D63B461F5821 at pug.net>
ontent-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Assuming that somebody gets a bid in for King's College, I would like to see us
ncrease the presence of dance in our kingdom.  Especially since we have not had
 Kingdom Dance and Music Symposium in quite a while.  So, would people be
illing to teach some dance classes?  Maybe we could even do one hour for more
dvance?
Not that I'm in charge, but there is talk about King's College and I would like
or us to be onboard as soon as something has been decided so I'm trying to
auge interest.
Myfanwy

ttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-dancers-ansteorra.org

nd of Ansteorra-dancers Digest, Vol 47, Issue 1