[Anst-dancers] "Lull Me Beyond Thee" version

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Jun 13 23:34:37 PDT 2011

My second or third redaction.
<http://www.panix.com/~tmcd/dance/lull_me_beyond_thee/> is a draft of
my reconstruction of "Lull Me Beyond Thee" (Playford 1651).  Any
comments welcome.

The major thing that's missing is the explanation of my version with
sources, in particular *why* I made my choices in verse 1 and
especially chorus 3.  I should also note the changes that we made for
a performance.  I hope to soon post a link to a page titled "Behind
the Music" to cover those topics.

This page was intended to be an explanation of just how to dance it.
I should emphasize how we call it here -- good short calls are very
helpful.

Comments?

Dannet de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com