[Anst-dancers] Anyone interested in carpooling to Terpsichore?

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at peoplepc.com
Mon Mar 7 21:28:36 PST 2011

I plan to attend Terpsichore on March 19th and my usual driving partner is
unavailable.  Anyone interested?  I can be extremely flexible on the
departure date as we are on Spring Break next week, but I do have to be at
work by 7 AM on Monday morning, which makes for a very long return-home
drive on Sunday.  I am in the greater DFW area and wouldn't mind picking
someone up from anywhere in the Metroplex or meeting people from elsewhere
at any location in/near the Metroplex.