[Anst-dancers] King's College

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 12:58:19 PDT 2011

I love Ly Bens!  Tell you what- if someone would like to teach the dance side of
it, I'll run some musicians through it so that it gets played and danced more.
  We may end up with additional coordination in the performance tracks, but for
now Mistress Marguerite is the nexus for all the class information.  If you'd
like to commit to teaching, send her the following info:

Teacher Name:
Title of Class:
Duration of Class:
Class limit:
Age limit:
Time preferred:
Special requirements needed:

tlpratt at sw.rr.com is her email address.
  She's only opening up a single track at a time to specific subjects, so we'll
have to get several classes on the list to get additional classrooms.

  Gaston