[Anst-dancers] Hello from Pennsic :)

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 00:04:31 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Nadine <ianthe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just thinking about dance in Texas and how we haven't had a kingdom dance
> event in ages.
>
> And how this list is sooo quiet.
>
> How are dance practices in your town? Is it happening regularly?
>
> Lowrie

I know Bryn Gwlad and College Station has active dance practices; not
sure about the rest of the kingdom. Dance is in another of it's slumps
right now. I've heard a few people say they'd consider doing Kingdom
Dance, but can't find a site.

--Perronnelle

--
A children's museum sounds like a good idea, but I would imagine it's
not easy to breathe inside those little glass cases.  -- George