[Anst-dancers] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Dead (or very comatose) webpages

Michelle and Scot cshenry at peoplepc.com
Sat Feb 4 08:23:06 PST 2012

I am not sure I would know how to maintain the page, but if it's an easy thing, I suppose I could do it.  Unfortunately, I think the page is so unused because there is so little dancing happening in Ansteorra right now.  I would love to see that change, but I'm not sure there is enough interest.  Please let me know if you get more replies that might indicate otherwise.

Sent from Samsung tabletKaitlyn Mckenna <mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com> wrote:fyi