[Anst-dancers] Fwd: [SCA-Dance] Last Call for Teachers is this Sunday, January 15, for KWDMS 9 (Columbus, Ohio; June 21-24, 2012)

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Jan 11 09:44:06 PST 2012

Sorry if you've seen this already.  Part of my reason is just to
remind people on this list that Known World Dance and Music Symposium
will be happening again this summer.  It has been biennial in the
past, and I think it'll likely be so in the future, so if you want 2+
days of DANCE hear a lecture class on dance DANCE DANCE, act this year
or wait 24 months. -- DdL