[Anst-dancers] admin away

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:16:40 PDT 2012

I'll be leaving Tuesday and returning August 2nd. I won't have
internet access while I'm gone. (Shocking, I know.) The list is pretty
much maintenance-free, but if anyone has a problem please let him or
her know I'll handle it when I return. Users can fix most problems by
going to the list link that's at the bottom of each post.

--Charlene

--
A children's museum sounds like a good idea, but I would imagine it's
not easy to breathe inside those little glass cases.  -- George