[Ansteorra-marshals] Test run for the electronic authorization card process

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 09:37:25 PDT 2011

William,

Can you try a different broweser?  I'd like to know if it's a Chrome issue.
Anyone else using Chrome?  I've been successful with IE8 and Firefox 5.

And keep the feedback coming.  I think I too vastly prefer the Mea form over
the drop downs.  Easier to see that you've done "everything" you're supposed
to do.

Morgan