[Ansteorra-marshals] Round Table

Earl Marshal kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 18 14:23:16 PDT 2011

Well the biggest thing is that we were told we had to stop our on-line
experiment.  SCA Inc is going through a bunch of things right now and an
on-line process with member information of any kind is not acceptable at
this time.  So we're working through what we might be able to do to improve
our current process, including the portion where we email the authorization
card to save the money and hassles.

Not really a lot of stuff going on right now.  The SEM is working on a
re-write of the society rules, and I'm kind of in a holding pattern until
that's done to re-do the Kingdom book.

Morgan