[Ansteorra-marshals] Test run for the electronic authorization card process

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 05:24:16 PDT 2011

Even looking at filters, there is SOME SPAM that simply is stopped, and
never makes it to the filter.  Hard to believe, I know.  At any rate,
I'm checking with the developer.

Chaing, you seem to have seen my name for authorization.  Did anyone
else who registered?  I have a test account and I can't see myself as a
marshal to select, so I'm addressing that as well.

Morgan