[Ansteorra-marshals] Test run for the electronic authorization card process

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 07:14:02 PDT 2011

The membership number and expiration are non-required fields.  But someone's
membership expiration date is directly and immediately tied to the length of
time that a marshal may be warranted.  So for example, someone may be an
authorized fighter for the next four years, but their membership expires
next February (without renewal obviously) and they can not be an authorizing
marshal after that (without renewal).

Morgan