[Ansteorra-marshals] Rapier marshallate question for Red Tape

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Wed Jul 13 12:15:55 PDT 2011

> >Finally, I would want to get him on the field asap to try these things a
> >see what will work. No doubt adjustments will have to be made.
>
> I'd like to, but I won't put her out on the field until there are two youth
> marshals present.

Why 2 YR marshals? I can't think of any situation where 2 YR marshals are
required by the rules.

There is the 2-deep rule but it just says that there must be 2 *adults*,
unrelated by blood or marriage, eyes on at all times. The YR marshal counts
as one of those and, typically, the parent as the other.

BTW, if anyone who* has already authorized* as a YR marshal is having
difficulty figuring out how to send in your background check paperwork, send
me a private email and I will help you get this done.

Christian Doré