[Ansteorra-marshals] Ansteorra-marshals Digest, Vol 2, Issue 13

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 14 20:08:08 PDT 2011

Was at Hobby Lobby today and they're putting out all the Christmas stuff.
Heard bells but couldn't get to the area they had it blocked off with boxes.
So check your local craft stores for different sizes and sounds.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan