[Ansteorra-marshals] Cleaning house

Gulick, Sean S sean at ig.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 21 01:19:23 PDT 2015

Hi JP,

Given my limited attendance of late I expect I am behind on the updates for the rules and therefore its fine if you let my warrant lapse for now.

Gideon

On Jul 20, 2015, at 10:06 PM, Earl Marshal <kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org<mailto:kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org>> wrote:

I will be removing everyone from this list by 8:00 am tomorrow, and
re-building the membership with all current warranted and authorizing
marshals of all disciplines.  If you'd like to be retained upon this list,
and are not in that group, please give me an email stating a reason to be
included, and I'll consider it.

Jean Paul,
Earl Marshal

_________________________________
Dr. Sean P.S. Gulick
Research Associate Professor
University of Texas Institute for Geophysics
Jackson School of Geosciences
10100 Burnet Rd Bldg 196 (R2200)
Austin, Texas 78758-4445
Phone: 512-471-0483