[Ansteorra-marshals] Rawhide swords

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:52:02 PST 2016

JP,

I have looked at these types of swords, and I have been hit with these
types of swords. With the rawhide encasing the sword, it covers the rattan
better than strapping tape. The rawhide, for the most part, completely
encases the sword. If the sword fails and breaks, I think it will stay
inside the rawhide with no issues what so ever...

I don't believe these need to be considered experimental at all...

My thoughts on the matter.

Cheers!
Liam