[Ansteorra-marshals] Rawhide swords

Meissner, William R. William at health.ok.gov
Wed Feb 24 14:48:11 PST 2016

I believe that both of the rules apply. Although, I have not personally checked the flex
It is a non- approved rigid material. It is not an approved construction technique.
	Remembering the arguments on siloflex or splints.

If you want to use it, on a pell, in your backyard, so that your swords last longer, go for it.
If it is allowed in combat without it first being approved for use, than it sets a bad precedence for the future.

My apologizes, as a marshal on the field, I thought that this had been approved. I should have questioned its use.

My 2 cents looking for some change back,
Wilhelm