[Ansteorra-marshals] Rawhide swords

Gene Hosey genehosey at icloud.com
Wed Feb 24 15:53:45 PST 2016

back in the day swords were wrapped in rubber garden hoses then taped for opponents that needed a little firmer hit, and rawhide, leather, is a problem? silly

and the belief that a rawhide wrapped 11/4" sword has less flex than BDR 21/2" rattan, which is legal, is also pure silliness

it is leather folks, and leather has always been legal

Sent from my iPhone