[Ansteorra-marshals] Blue Cards

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:58:08 PST 2016

Does this include equestrian or not?
Cheers!HL Mirabelis

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: Earl Marshal <kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org>
Date: 1/25/2016  8:38 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Discussion list for all Ansteorran marshals <ansteorra-marshals at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra-marshals] Blue Cards

Good day!

  If you are getting this email, it's because we believe that you are a
warranted marshal in the kingdom of Ansteorra.  If this is wrong, please
respond privately to the marshallate_secretary (
secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org) with that information.

If you are a warranted marshal (authorizing, group, or at-large) unless you
have provided the information to the marshallate secretary (
secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org) in the last week, please send her the
following information

1) Membership #
2) Expiration date

This is being brought about by requirements from the Crown that all
warrants signed by them must have the membership # of the officer and the
expiration date, to be certain that no warrants are being signed for
expired members.

If the information is not provided before the end of the week, your warrant
will not be signed, and you will not be considered an warranted officer,
and will be unable to hold your groups marshallate activities without the
presence of another officer of the group.

My apologies for the strident tone of this missive, but these are the
requirements of the Crown.

Jean Paul
Earl Marshal.