[Ansteorra-marshals] July Round Table Approaches

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 09:03:49 PDT 2016

Mine are up to date.

YIS,

Lochlan

    On Monday, July 11, 2016 8:42 PM, Marshalate Secretary <secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org> wrote:

 Greetings Marshals,

Round table is a few short days away and I still need to hear back from
some of you on or before Wednesday the 13th of this week so that your
warrant can be renewed.

- Authorizing Marshals:
Please check the lists on the Kingdom webpage (
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/AuthMarshals.htm) and select your area(s) to
see if your name is 'flagged'.
If your name is 'flagged' it is for either a missing/expired membership
and/or background check. [[Background checks are only required to work with
our Youth]]

- Knight Marshals and Rapier Marshals:
Emails have been sent or Regional Marshals have been contacted. If you have
not heard from me by now, please make sure that I have your information for
the Kingdom Roster.

Thank you all for your service!

In service to the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,
HL Simha bint Yusuf

*** *Self Print Authorization Cards are now available! ****
*To access your card, please use your email address at:*
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/dynamic/ParticipantLookup.php?card=1