[Ansteorra-marshals] Armored Marshal Test

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 06:28:08 PDT 2016

JP,

For the question that reads:

"What is the minimum thickness of padding required for the parts of a
helmet that might come in contact with the wearer's head ?"

I would also include in the correct answers ".5 inches" just in case
someone types it out instead of using the quotation marks.

Vilhjalmr

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 7:46 AM, Jean Paul de Sens <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
> wrote:

> My apologies to all.  I included the wrong link.
>
> Please try this link:
>

> https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=field-and-inspecting-marshal-quiz
>
> Jean Paul
>

> Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.
>
> On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 2:20 PM, Earl Marshal <
> kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org
> > wrote:
>
> > Effectively immediately, prior to granting field marshal authorizations,
> > candidates must take (and pass) the following quiz:
> >
> > https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=mtm4oda3oaxl8z
> >
> > When they take the test, it will automatically email the marshallate
> > secretary and the kingdom armored marshal.
> >
> > After the marshallate secretary has received the proof, the authorization
> > marshal can update the record in the database.
> >
> > Jean Paul

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?