[Ansteorra-marshals] NOTICE : ALL MARTIAL EXPERIMENTS

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 11:11:51 PDT 2016

Greetings Ansteorra,

 As of this weekend my position as Ansteorra's Experimental Heavy Weapons Deputy has been expanded to the newly titled Ansteorra Experiments Deputy covering all martial experiments. This includes Chivalric Combat, Rapier Combat, Youth Combat, Missile Combat, Siege Combat, Equestrian Combat, Target Archery, and Thrown Weapons.

I need all of the following people to contact me as soon as possible:
1. Anyone who is currently a deputy in charge of experiments in your given field.
2. Anyone currently running an official experiment in any of the above fields.
3. Anyone interested in starting an official experiment in any of the above fields.

I am posting this from my personal email to expedite the process, there is however now a dedicated email for the position listed below. Feel free to reply to either email and/or contact me privately by phone or on Facebook.

Thank you,

Duke Lochlan Dunn
Ansteorra Experiments Deputy

experiments at marshal.ansteorra.org