[Ansteorra-marshals] Armored Marshal Test

John Reuter brian.the.norman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:50:23 PDT 2016

Wow, I just took the test and didn't even look at the rules. Just as a pretext to see how bad my memory was. I took it on my phone and could not read some of the options. I would guess taking it on my lap top would yield better viewing when taking it. Now I'll study he rules again. Some things have changed a bit.
Good test though.

Brian

PS, I'll take it on my lap top after I read the rules again.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone