[Ansteorra-marshals] Forgot password

Robert Schaefer wildardoc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:39:11 PST 2016

Please forgive me.  I think I clicked a link by accident.  I'm not certain
what this is in reference to.  I don't even own a Samsung Galaxy S as it
says so now I'm really confused as to what this was for.

I am Donnán Ó Néill Chronicler for the Barony of Wiesenfeuer and Deputy
Thrown Weapons Marshal for the Barony of Namron.  I'm also a newcomer (just
shy of a year of membership) so please forgive me if I hit something and
caused some confusion.