[Ansteorra-marshals] Forgot password

agentleman2007 agentleman2007 at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 12:53:53 PST 2016

My name is Jesse of blackoak prior chivaloric marshal for emerald keep and squire to sir Corey

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Sean Hertzberg <colsith at gmail.com> Date: 3/7/2016  7:00 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Discussion list for all Ansteorran marshals <ansteorra-marshals at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-marshals] Forgot password
And who are you?

Avery

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 10:17 AM, agentleman2007 <agentleman2007 at aol.com>
wrote:

> I'm requesting a copy of my password to the mailing list please. Thank you
> Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Ou l'ange borde la bete