[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] Hello out there!

Adria Lorelle alorelle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 4 20:50:20 PDT 2004

Greetings,

Adria Lorelle here from the Barony of the Eldern Hills. This is my opinion, I believe a guild would be a wonderful support group. I also believe it could be a great way to share  information about dancing, period garb, and culture. This info and friendship is hard to come by. What we have to try and prevent is the politics and backstabbing.

FYI at Samhain in October, Eldern is planning a halfa (indoor hafla).  I won't be able to attend the event down South, but it sounds like it will be a wonderful time.

Maya to your own beat,
Adria

Sandra Jakl <sjakl at pegasus-international.com> wrote:

Salaam!

So, as we kick off this organization spree...

How many of you think forming a kingdom guild is a good idea? Why?

If you are opposed, why?

I look forward to hearing commentary!

Kind Regards,

Sana bint Kieran al Kerra (called 'Kerra')

Aka HL Clara von Ulm