[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] names..

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Fri Aug 6 10:45:32 PDT 2004

I love it!

Zenobia
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mage Prevot
  To: Ansteorran Middle Eastern Dance and Community
  Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 12:21 PM
  Subject: RE: [Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] names..

    Hmmm...

    How about Middle Eastern Culture Connoisseurs of Ansteorra
    or Middle Eastern Culture Consortium of Ansteorra

    either way : MECCA

    I have no idea if this conflicts with any other organization or not, but thought it had a cute ring to it.

    Serin

    zubeydah said:

    But this isn't going to be EXCLUSIVELY dance, is it? Isn't it also a study
    of
    the whole of ME culture? or did I misunderstand the list goal?

    fyi, MEDA is awefully close to MECDA, the Middle Eastern Culture and Dance
    Association.... (If you aren't a member, you might want to consider it. They

    publish a lovely newsletter called Arabesque that's well worth the price of
    membership.)

    ASMEC - Ansteorran Students of Middle Eastern Culture. :-)

    -zubeydah

  http://mail.yahoo.com