[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] Re: Ansteorra-MiddleEastern Digest, Vol 5, Issue 7

Catalina Ana de Salamanca catalina at ravenkeep.org
Wed Dec 15 14:30:35 PST 2004

> My husband and I have recently moved to Middleford (Killeen/ ft. hood).
> I am interested in developing a middle eastern persona, and perhaps
> learn dancing....I have been unable to locate dancers or mddle eastern
> personas in this area.....can someone please help me?

Well I'm not in Middleford, but I'm not that far away:) If there isn't
anybody local (I have no idea)feel free to come on down to Bryn Gwlad!
Since I live in Round Rock it's not as far as it could be:) Right now
the local guild is on hiatus until after the New Year, but I can send
you a private e-mail with all the details if you don't find someone closer.
Good Luck!
           ~Catalina