[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] What to wear? Anyone have any ME garb pictures?

Maria Thorne mariathorne at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 15 17:18:04 PST 2005

Greetings,

Does anybody have photographs of period Middle Eastern garb for women?  I
have found a bunch of "What not to do" information on the internet, and I
have also found some miniatures and paintings, but I would like to see some
actual pictures of SCA correct garb so that I can get some ideas for myself.
I don't have a particular country or time period in mind because I have not
really seen any examples yet.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Marguerite