[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] Kingdom Dance ME Schedule

Sandra Jakl sjakl at pegasus-international.com
Mon Jun 13 18:13:33 PDT 2005

For some unknown reason, the Middle Eastern dance schedule didn't make it
onto the KDMS website. Please see below.

9-10 Beginning Middle Eastern Dance - HL Antoinette

10-11 Middle Eastern Percussion I - Lord Cormac

11-12 Egyptian Dance - HL Rhiannon

12-1 Lunch

1-2 Zills - HL Rhiannon

2-3 Tunisian Dance - HL Clara

3-4 Middle Eastern Percussion II - Lord Cormac

Beginning Middle Eastern Dance - HL Antoinette

Antoinette will guide you through the building blocks of Middle Eastern
dance. A must for beginners and an excellent review and warm-up for more
experienced dancers.

Middle Eastern Percussion I and II - Lord Cormac

Cormac will introduce many Middle Eastern rhythms, break them down and show
different variations.

Egyptian Dance - HL Rhiannon

Rhiannon will demonstrate and teach the tenets of Egyptian Dance including
strength, control and stance.

Zills - HL Rhiannon

Bring your own finger cymbals! Learn rhythms and practice zill drills.

Tunisian Dance - HL Clara

Clara will discuss and teach the fundamentals of Tunisian dance: footwork,
hand movements, and the power of the hips!