[Ansteorra-MiddleEastern] AMED meeting & business

Sandra Jakl sjakl at pegasus-international.com
Mon Oct 3 12:36:45 PDT 2005

What fun having a Middle Eastern persona crown coming up! Yay Mahadi and
Valeria!

Since Coronation is set for Elfsea and that is centrally located, let's set
our next AMED meeting for then.

Agenda:

1.	At our last meeting at Coronation in Jan 05, we discussed extending
the term limit of the elected head to two years. However, I never ran that
by this list. So, let's discuss that possibility starting now. We'll close
the voting and finalize that issue at Coronation. If the result is a "yes",
then the two year term will start with the next guild head.
2.	Election of the new guild head. Nominations are open. I'll close
them beginning of December, and start accepting votes, email and in person
at that time. Votes will be tallied and the results announced at the
Coronation meeting.

Due to my other responsibilities and interests this year, I haven't
accomplished nearly as much as I wanted to with this guild; but I will
support the next guild head fully and pursue those ends as directed by
her/him.

My Best Regards,

Clara von Ulm

Per aspera ad astra!