[Ansteorra-missile] Rules Clairifications Questions(Very Long)

CinaedOHosey at aol.com CinaedOHosey at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 16:00:24 PST 2002

 Lets kick up some dirt.
 Would it be possible to go to society standard on javalinmen? The main
reason we do not use them is the full gauntlet requirement makes them way to
hard to throw. The only reason I can think that they are treated different is
because of the range they are used at. The little axes are used real close,
the thought may be javelins are used farther away causing less risk to the
thrower. Change the rule and we will make a bunch for Gulf!

 Cinaed O'Hosey
        Commander of the Condottieri