[Ansteorra-missile] [Fwd: [Ansteorra-archery] New Combat Archery Rule affecting Egg Baldar Blunts]

meggiddo at netzero.net meggiddo at netzero.net
Sun Apr 20 19:54:05 PDT 2003

This is a thread that is going around about Combat Archery on the
Ansteorra-Archery list which really belongs on this list -
Ansteorra-Missile list instead.

This is the purpose in the first place for creating the
Ansteorra-Missile list, a separate list to discuss Combat Archery
related issues without dragging those archers who are only interest in
and wish to only discuss "static" archery.

I have not respond to this threat due to time, I am now ready to do so.
And it will be posted on this list and not on the Ansteorra-Archery
list.

Michael Fray
Unit Combat Archer for the Condottieri
King's Archer