[Ansteorra-missile] Re: [Ansteorra-archery] COMBAT ARROW HEADS

meggiddo at netzero.net meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue Feb 3 19:14:58 PST 2004

I get UHMW rod at $1.48 a ft here in Dallas. I believe that you have to
buy a minimum of 10 or 20 feet. Of course, then you have to cut it.
Would recommend (highly) that you use some type of power tool to
accomplish this. I have cut UHMW rod by hand and it was NOT fun nor
quick.

Michael Fray
Unit Combat Artillery for the Condottieri