[Ansteorra-missile] Gulf War....

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Feb 11 16:03:48 PST 2005

Heilsa,

My plans of attending Gulf Wars this year have changed. My son called
from Iraq, he and his unit were held over for the elections over there.
Finally got their movement orders. He will be coming home mid-March, not
late March. Which placed him home the week of Gulf Wars.

I will be here in Dallas to welcome him home.

Michael Fray