[Ansteorra-missile] Gulf War....

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 22:19:32 PST 2005

I spent 10 years in the Army and was stationed in Germany a total of 4
years.  And I have been involved in training Army personnel for the last 18
years as a civilian.  I thank US all; those who did, those that are and
those who will.

Hug a Vet today and thank him / her for making it possible to be reading
this list.

Gilli
Life is good at Burkhaven!!
Go to http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/  and see why.  :)